The Forte Spa brings state-of-the-art features and functionality to the finest salons and spas around the world. The Forte Spa is rich in comfort, quality and innovation – qualities that make European Touch spas famous.
Your clients are immersed in their spa experience as they take control of the soothing massage system, while luxuriating in the plush pillow-back seat. In addition to exceeding the expectations of your clients, the Forte Spa also includes key features that provide you with added efficiency and convenience.
FORTE SPA FEATURES:
Back | Next
- All surfaces are constructed from materials resistant to most chemicals including Acetone.
- Our integrated spray hose provides fast and efficient spa cleaning.
- Both the left and right armrests swing open for easy access.
- The plush seat slides forward and back and reclines at the touch of a button. A fully-reclining option provides additional client comfort and versatility.
- A range of base color options including Almond Granite, Gray Granite, White Granite, Sandstone, and Black.
- A choice of 4 upholstery colors and 5 stylish trim patterns accent your spa and compliment your overall décor.
- A wide range of unique and beautiful accessories are available to coordinate with the Forte Spa.
- Forte Spa is available with traditional piped whirlpool foot baths. European Touch's commitment to quality ensures you a whisper quiet pump motor and two multi-directional jets for complete client comfort.
- UL Listed / CE Certified
- Available in 110V and 220V.
- A wide variety of custom upholstery colors are now available! Please view the Custom Upholstery Colors PDF to view the infinite range of colors.
OPTIONAL FEATURES AND UPGRADES:
- The patented Crystal Clean Pipe-Free® technology replaces traditional-style jets and internal water lines which can harbor bacteria. The water massage technology uses a whisper-quiet impeller that forces water through holes in the footplate, providing an invigorating yet relaxing massage for the feet. (Crystal Clean Pipe-Free technology is an optional feature on this spa. Please specify on orders when it is required.)
- Our Power Drain Plus Pump system (PDP) offers the flexibility of using an existing wall drain to drain the spa vs. having the expense of installing a floor drain if you do not have one in your salon. (The PDP is an option. Please specify on orders when it is required.)
- Add the New Roller Massage! Roller massage system provides a luxurious, full massage for the upper and lower back. Four vibration settings: Pulse, Surge, Steady, and Wave. Vibration Zones: upper back, lower back. Set Vibration Intensity and Speed. Timer: 15 or 30 minute auto cycle.